Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day! We had a very relaxing Mother's Day today and I loved it. We started the morning off with all of our Dunkin' Donuts favorites and  then watched Guardians of the Galaxy. I can't believe we had not seen this movie yet as it was so good and we all loved it! After the movie I opened cards and some great gifts! This afternoon we went to Kerry's and grilled out with them and Mom and Dad. It was so nice to just relax, not rush or fight the crowds in a restaurant, hang out and play outside with the kids. It was a great day!

Can't believe that I became a mom to these two gorgeous, smart and funny kids thirteen and almost eleven years ago.  I remember my first Mother's Day being interviewed by a news reporter and saying that being a mom was the hardest but most rewarding job I'd ever had.  These two definitely make it the most rewarding!






The best mom and grandmother ever!




Love my mom!  She is such a huge part of the person and mother that I am today.  
Thank you mom for all the love (motherly, tough and unconditional) that you've always given me.  Thank you for always being there for me, encouraging me when I was down, laughing with me when I was up, giving me a shoulder to cry on when I needed it and pushing me to be the best person I could be. I love you!!!!

No comments: