Friday, April 1, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In

It's Friday and that means it's time for the MilSouse Friday Fill-In thanks to Wife of a Sailor!

  1. What romance movie scene reminds you of your s/o or spouse and the LOVE you share? submitted by Simply Sunshine and Daisy’s  I have to say Titanic when Rose does everything she can to hang on and stay with Jack.  Even though it is such a tragic story, I'll never forget watching it for the first time with Dave and sobbing and him just holding me and us talking about how much we love each other.  Then the next Valentine's Day he gave me the soundtrack and I probably cried all over again.  It reminds me of how much I love him and reminds me that I don't ever want to be without him.
  2. If you were allowed to deploy with your husband to a war zone would you and why? submitted by I & J Heck no.  There is no way that I could do what our military service members do.  As much as I would want to be with him, I would rather be here at home, taking care of our kids and waiting his return.
  3. Have you ever done anything (intentionally, or unintentionally) to embarrass your spouse/significant other in front of his military cohorts?  submitted by Marrying the Navy  I don't think so, definitely not intentionally.
  4. What is your most irrational fear? submitted by Eights on the Move Doesn't every parent fear that something terrible will happen to their children one day?  I pray every day for their safety and their health, but I still have that fear......
  5. If you could only live in one kind of climate for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?  submitted by Many Waters I want to live in what I call a moderate climate, where there are four distinct changes of seasons.  I loved Florida when we lived there but when we moved to Virginia, I realized how much I missed the changes of season.  I want to possibly see a little snow in the Winter time but not too much.  I want to feel the crisp air of Fall and the warm sunny days, but cool nights of Spring.  And of course, I want to enjoy Summer but not in a place where the heat and humidity are so bad that you can't enjoy it.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

A moderate climate sounds lovely. It's supposed to be spring and we still get snow here and there. I'm ready for flowers.