Friday, April 1, 2011

In Your Email

I have a few blogs that I follow that I receive their updates through email.  What does this mean you might ask?  Well, it's simple.  I don't have to go search to see if they've updated their blog or go to google reader to see if they have posted anything new.  It comes to me effortlessly without me doing a thing.  Doesn't everyone like to make things easy for themselves?  So, what are you waiting for?  Go find this

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner
over there in my sidebar and enter your email address and wah-la!  Just a Little About our Everyday Life...will automatically be delivered to your email.

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog from the MilSpouse Blog Roundup. I'm really glad you stopped by because now that I found you, I can follow you back. I really love reading about the daily lives of fellow MilSpouses. I look forward to catching up on your blog, and I could totally go for skinny cinnamon dolce latte right now!