Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Spotlight on Joyful Creations with Kim

I have stumbled across a blog that I absolutely love and want to share with all my other card making girlfriends, Gia, Stacy and Erin, and anyone else out there who is crafty and enjoys making cards.  It's called Joyful Creations with Kim and it's all about stamping and card making!  She does a post almost daily with a picture of a card she has made and the products that she has used.  Some are very detailed while others are simple yet elegant.  She even has a section of iPod (iPhone) Apps that are dedicated to card making.  I didn't even know these existed until reading her blog and you can bet, I've downloaded the ones she recommends.  She has a section of Tips, Techniques, Tutorials that is loaded with all kinds of great information!  I emailed her and asked for her permission to do a post about her and her blog so I could share with all of you and she sent me back the sweetest email!  I highly recommend checking out her blog (you can do that here) and becoming a follower!  Let me know what you think.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

SWEET!!!! Now when are we gonna get together to make cards?! Seriously, I'm in DESPERATE need!!!!