Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Like My New Blog Look?

I haven't blogged in a little while and that's another post in itself but I wanted to let you all see my new blog layout.  In the past, I was always playing around with my blog, adding this or that, not really knowing what I was doing but enjoying it just the same.  I would see other peoples blogs and like the little touches that they had but never I never wanted to pay someone to design my blog for me.  It was good enough the way it was.

Well, my friend Amber, did a really selfless and awesome thing over on her blog, Goodnight Moon.  She held a raffle for a little boy who has been diagnosed with cancer and if you donated money for Logan, your name went in the drawing for all the awesome things that she was giving away.  And I won!  I won the free blog design!  Woo hoo!  This was all created by Melissa over at Mr., Mrs, & Little Miss.  She was great and very patient with me as I went back and forth getting her to tweak things.  Thank you Melissa!

Hopefully now that I have this new layout, I will be excited about blogging again and get back into it.  So, till the next post......have a great hump day!

2 comments:

That One Girl said...

It looks AWESOME!

Ellis Family said...

I LOVE IT! I need mine done!