Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Another Field Trip to Pine Knoll Shores Aquarium

I have been to the Pine Knoll Shores Aquarium so many times that I think I could give guided tours of the place but today, I went, once again.  Grace's 3rd grade class went there on yet another field trip and of course, I chaperoned.  Gotta get these pictures you know!  I was in charge of a group of 4 girls, including Grace.  We started the field trip off with a presentation about alligators and crocodiles and they got to meet and pet a baby alligator (just like last year).  We saw turtles, alligators, snakes, all kinds of fish, baby seahorses, seahorses, lobsters, eels, rays, otters, jellyfish and a shark!  I think the favorite spot was the touch tank where they got to pet rays.  

Even though Grace has been there so many times, she still had fun with all her classmates.  So, until next time and I know there will definitely be a next time....






































1 comment:

Jane said...

Hi Jill,
My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
I was looking for blogs about Pine Knoll Shores to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
Hope to hear from you soon!
Jane