Tuesday, January 11, 2011

First Snow of 2011!

We could not believe it when snow was in the forecast again!  Two times this close together...wow!  Of course school was cancelled, the base shut down the kids had a great time.  This time they got out Dave's old boogie board to go sledding down the hill from our house.  And they had so much fun!  And so did I!  

Grace attempting to make blue snow


And away Zach goes....


Zach's friend, Ian

First time attempting it standing.  Looks a little scared doesn't he?
Uh oh....
Down he goes!
You should have heard me squealing!  But man was it fun!




The view from in front of our house








Wheeee!

That was so much fun!

Yesterday, Grace and her friend, Madisyn, went back inside before Dave and I got out there but they went back out today.  Even though much of the snow had melted, they still had fun.



They shared one of their boogie boards with these two little boys down the street and they were so good with them.  The mom even emailed me to thank me and to tell me how sweet Grace was them.  I was so proud of her!

Madisyn and Grace

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! :)

Jen Powers said...

Sorry :) I posted a comment and saw it said anonymous..it was me!