Saturday, December 4, 2010

Family Pictures

My friend, Ginger Unzueta, has always loved photography and photographing her beautiful children.  And she has taken some great pictures of them!  Her husband has encouraged her to expand on her talent so she has decided to start her own photography business per se and see where this journey takes her.  You can check her out at http://www.gingerunzuetaphotography.com/.  She asked if she could take some pictures of our family and of  course, I said yes!  I was so pleased when we got them from her especially considering how cold and dreary it was.  The kids teeth were chattering and all they wanted to do was go somewhere warm.  But she was able to capture some beautiful pictures and I would like to share them with you.  Thank you Ginger!






















5 comments:

Just Another MilSpouse said...

Beautiful pictures, your family is so photogenic (I think I spelled that correctly). I wish I could have pictures of my family like that. Too bad I don't live closer to your friend.

canscrap4u2 said...

Great pictures! so lucky are you to have a friend that is so handy with a camera. We are due a family photo shoot. Haven't had one since 2006.

Stacy said...

Seriously...just awwwwwww!!! I love 'em Jill!!

Giaellis2 said...

These are freakin adorable! Every single one!

CESAR & GINGER said...

So happy I could do them!