Monday, January 24, 2011

Catching Up

I'm so far behind in my blogging with the holidays and our Disney vacation.  I spent a little time today catching up and  knocked out about 5 blog posts.  I also stumbled across this Monday Blog Hop that I decided to check out.

Now the kids are home from school so it's going to be getting snacks, helping with homework, etc....and then tonight I'm looking forward to a Thirty-One Gifts meeting.  Hopefully, I will be able to knock out a few more blog posts later tonight and be caught up by the end of this week.  We shall see.

5 comments:

Goodnight moon said...

Yah...I'm glad you jumped along for the hop! It's my first week too!

PS...I love your song that's playing!

Sarah said...

Hi Jill! Love the blog! I was reading your profile: "I love sushi, sweet iced tea, skinny cinnamon dolce lattes and cinnamon scones from Starbucks" I think we might be long lost soul mates!! HAHA! Can't wait to read more about you. :)

Courtney Fisk said...

great blog! I'm just now getting around to hopping! :)

April said...

hi friend!

thanks so much for linking up with the military monday blog hop - i hope you'll come back next week, too :)

we are at new river too! headed to miramar next month....

april
www.marineparents-blog.com

Lindsey said...

Following you back!