Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Decorating the Barracks

We met Dave, Lisa (our Family Readiness Officer) and her kids, Diania, and Kathy (our CO's wife) and her kids at the H&HS barracks to give them a little Christmas cheer.  We decorated their common area with a Christmas tree and lights and tried to make it as nice for them as we could.  We loved doing this for them and the kids had a great time helping out!
Don't you love this face?  This is what I get half the time I ask Grace to smile for a picture.  Hopefully it is a short phase.

2 comments:

Giaellis2 said...

ROFLOL at Grace's face! Didn't Zach go thru that silly face phase too?

That One Girl said...

My daughter does this too!! She's done it for some time now tho... I wish I knew why she did it! She's always "acting like she's dead" and it's kind of disturbing!