Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas in Alabama

The kids and I headed to AL on December 18th to spend a few days of the holidays with my parents and sister and her family.  We had a great time although it was definitely way too short!  I was absolutely amazed when I saw Hannah!  She was even taller than the last time I saw her and beautiful!  She looked like a super model!  And Grace and Allie had such a wonderful time together.  There is never a cross word when they are together and they just play constantly.  We hardly ever saw them!  Zachary loved spending time with Mark.  He would want to know when he was going to be home from work and as soon as he walked in the door, Zach would start asking him to play.  They rough-housed, played with Lego's and just 'hung out'.  Zachary ate him up!  And I loved spending time with Kerry, Mom & Dad.  We talked, laughed, ate, shopped, drank coffee and just enjoyed spending time together.  It was a great few days with the family!





Hannah - typical teenager - ipod in one hand, cell phone in the other

































No comments: