Thursday, October 21, 2010

Wine Tasting and Henna Tattoos at Marrakesh!

Last night Stacy, Amber and I went to dinner at Marrakesh where they were also doing a wine tasting and henna art.  They were super busy and for some reason we were the last table that Sarah got around to but we still had a great time!  
Jill and Stacy
Amber and Jill
Me getting my henna tattoo...
Isn't it gorgeous?
Stacy had to be different...
Sarah and I were sitting there talking and we asked her how old she was.  She is ONLY 20 years old!  Such a baby!  I told her that I could be her mother and she didn't believe me.  I told her that I was about to turn 40 and she couldn't believe it and said I didn't look it at all!  This picture was taken right after she told me that and I told her how much I loved her!
Sarah and Amber with her completed henna art.  Gorgeous!

4 comments:

Goodnight moon said...

That was such a great night....except for when I got home and started spinning for some reason *wink.

You still have my Bahrain dress....I know your wearing it everyday aren't you! I caught you!!!! LOL!

Stacy said...

Seriously? That's a horrible picture of me bending it over and taking it like that! LOLOL!!!

I just wish those would of lasted long....might have to get a real one. ;)

Ellis Family said...

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I was there for that with you hookers!!!!!!!!!!

cellars wine club promotion code said...

Best thing about being a member of a certain wine club is that you get to explore a lot of things about wine. You get to learn about it's complexities and how you can have it the best way.