Monday, June 21, 2010

I Won! I WON! I WON!

I am soooo excited!  I was just catching up on some blogs before I start cooking dinner and I saw that Erin at The Vintage Pearl had a new post.  I clicked on it and she was announcing the winners that were randomly picked for a $50 gift certificate and my name was one of them!  When I first saw it, I doubted it was me so I clicked on the name and there was my profile!  All I did was leave a comment on her blog about what I was getting my Dad and husband for Father's Day.  I didn't blog it, facebook it or tweet it - just left that one little comment and I won!  I'm so excited.  I love to win things but I especially love to win good things!  And this is good!  Now....what will I get??????


**********


The 3 randomly picked winners of a $50 gift cert for Dad (or you!) are JillTiffany, andSarahBeth!

Email us! thevintagepearlinfo@gmail.com

**********


2 comments:

Nikkie said...

Congrats! This is very exciting :)

Btw, I love your blog's song. I might just have to add it my playlist! Hope thats okay!!

Rob said...

Congrats. That's exciting.