Thursday, May 20, 2010

My New Adventure with Thirty-One Gifts


I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself as a new Thirty-One Gifts Consultant. I am very excited about this new adventure and can't wait to get my business going! If you have never heard of Thirty-One Gifts, please take a moment to look at the fabulous products on my website,  www.mythirtyone.com/jillw.  My good friend, Stacy Hamrick, has graciously volunteered to host my Open House for me which is going to be on May 25th at 10:00 a.m. If you are not able to come but would still like to shop, you can visit my website, click on "My Events" and then click on Stacy's Open House link.  Or if you would like to host your own event, please let me know. As a hostess you can earn fabulous rewards! My goal is to host 12 events during the first three months of my business and I need your help to do that. You can host an event where you get a group of friends together or you can do a catalog/web event where people order directly from my website and you earn the hostess points all while sitting at home in your PJs! The first 10 people who book and hold an event will be entered into a drawing for a Thirty-One Gifts gift certificate.  Don't you want to be one of those first ten hostesses?  We have something for EVERYONE...stay at home mom's, the working girl, teens, students, graduates, Grandmother's, teacher's and even Dad's!  

I look forward to helping you with your shopping needs, whether it be for yourself or a gift for someone special.


1 comment:

Ellis Family said...

Good luck JB! I know you'll be GREAT at this! I'm sooooooooooo excited to get my large utility tote and I hope to order the beach bag next ;) I miss you lots and love ya tons! xoxoxoxoxo