Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

This morning, I woke up to Grace bringing me up a cup of coffee in bed and giving me a Mother's Day Book that she made at school along with some coupons of things she would do for me.  Zachary gave me his Mother's Day card on Friday as soon as I picked him up from school; he couldn't wait.  They were both so sweet!  While Grace was bringing me my coffee, Dave was downstairs cooking a yummy breakfast of biscuits, bacon and his deeeelish cheesy eggs that he makes.  We had a very nice relaxing morning all together and even watch some Disney DVD which gave us all the "itch" so we booked a spur of the moment Disney trip for Zachary's birthday in June.  This evening we went to dinner for my favorite food - sushi - at Sake Asian Fusion...Mmmmmm...Good!







And even though I haven't gotten my gift yet, Dave and Grace got together and picked me out and ordered me something from this cute little place that I've been hinting about for ages now!  Woo hoo!  I can't wait to see what they picked out!





It turned out to be a very nice Mother's Day and I am such a lucky person.  I am the Mama to two of the best children in the world whom I love more than life itself and I'm lucky enough to have a fabulous Mother who is not only my Mom, but also my friend.

Happy Mother's Day!








No comments: