Friday, April 30, 2010

Military Spouse Blog Hop


I've decided to participate in another blog hop; this one is the MilSpouse Blog Hop hosted by Riding the Roller Coaster.  Let me tell you a little about myself for those who don't know me (and for those of you that do, you can just skip this post if you want ).

My name is Jill and I am the wife to a pilot in the USMC.  We've been married 14 years (just had our anniversary) and he will be able to retire in May 2013!  Woo hoo!  We have two beautiful children and I started this blog so that friends and family both near and far could keep up with the everyday happenings in our lives - both the little things and the big stuff.  I hope that you enjoy what you see and you'll come back and visit again!

Thanks for stopping by.

7 comments:

mommaof4wife2r said...

hello to you...stopping in from SITS to meet you and saw thanks for bieng a military spouse!!!!

Ashley said...

Stopping in from the blog hop! I scrolled down and have to say, your kids are dolls! I hope you and the family have a great weekend :) &&Yay for 2013!

Brandi said...

Hi Jill! I am glad to meet you and can't wait to know more about you and your family..

YAY for Retirement! LOL

Manda said...

Stopping in from the Milspouse blog hop.

Wife of a Sailor said...

I found you from the Blog Hop. Nice to "meet" you :) I love meeting new MilSpouses. Come visit over in my area (and if you'd like me to add you to my military blog roll, just let me know!).

Tiffany said...

Found you through the hop. Glad to follow!

Brooklet said...

I'm very late to this but I'm just now getting around to reading all the blogs from the blog hop. I'm looking forward to reading more from you!