Tuesday, March 9, 2010

This One Goes Out to the One I Love.....

This is for Dave - he worked very hard over the weekend getting our garage in order.  We had to get everything out of the pod and we had done that but just sort of piled it in the garage.  So, this past weekend we worked on Saturday and Sunday cleaning, organizing, putting up shelving and getting our garage to look like this.  



Before the renovations, we had a single car garage that we couldn't even get one car parked in.  Now, not only do we have a double car garage but thanks to Dave and his hard work, everything is easily accessible and we can park both cars in the garage!  That's HUGE!  Thanks sweetie for starting and completing this task this weekend.  You know how I am about wanting to get things done.  Muah!

2 comments:

randomblogette said...

Wow! I wish that my garage looked like that! Stopping by from SITS!

Dalia (Generation X Mom) said...

I can just dream of my garage looking like this! One day I will fit my car in. Great job!