Monday, March 1, 2010

The Nasty Stomach Bug

Well, if you read my post on the Living Wax Museum, you know Grace got thrown up on on Friday. Last night I thought we had escaped the horrible stomach virus that is running rampant since she had not gotten sick yet. I thought wrong. Grace woke me up at 2 a.m. not feeling well. We made it to my bathroom but not to the toilet before the projectile let loose.

She got sick again later this morning. Luckily I was in bed with her and we had a bucket. Now we are snuggled up at home, taking it easy and hoping the worst is over.

Now if we can just keep everyone else from getting sick. Bleach, Lysol, Bleach, Lysol......

3 comments:

The Lowe Family said...

we just got through that a few weeks ago. bleck. all 7 of us!!!

Birdie said...

I got it a few weeks back. No matter how much you bargain with God, you always end up puking.

Cherie said...

Hi Jill,
A few months ago I went into the settings feature on my blog and found that they had a new way to upload the pictures and when I change over to that one it gave me the option to make them X-large! I did have a problem with them fitting on the page, so I asked a good friend of mine to help me change the look around and I think she also had to change my template to make them fit! Anyway, I know that is a mouth full but that is what I had to do! I hope this helps a little bit?
Also wanted to let you know that I really enjoy reading your blog! It is fun to see the kids growing and all of the wonderful things your family is doing!
Cherie