Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Jump Rope for Heart

I volunteer in Zach and Grace's classes on Wednesdays and today just happened to be Jump Rope for Heart.  I walked down to the gym with Zach's class to snap a few pictures before heading to Grace's class when about that time, Grace's class came in to jump at the same time.  It worked out perfectly for me.  Zach was nervous at first but he did a great job.  I found out tonight just how nervous he was!  He told me that he was shaking the entire time that he was in there.  I had no idea and you couldn't tell it all!  I felt so sorry for him when he told me that.  Grace of course, is a fantastic jump roper and she did great as well.  I'm so glad that I was able to be there and it was so much fun watching all of the kids.

Zachary with a few of his classmates -  Waythen, Ellie, Carol Anne and Abigail D.

Each class was broken into teams of 6 - Abigail D., Carol Anne, Ellie, Zachary, Waythen and Mia

Grace's team - Justin, Carly, Devon, Bode, Maria and Grace

Grace and Maria

Ellie and Zach

Doesn't he look so serious?


I went to snap a picture of Zach and this was the expression I caught.  He looked bored out of his mind!

Then I got him to smile!


2 comments:

Charity said...

Great pictures, Jill! Love the group photo. Thanks for sharing.

Michelle said...

Those are so good! Looks like they had a lot of fun!!! -And Grace has the most beautiful hair! Love it!!!