Monday, March 15, 2010

I WON! I WON! I WON!


You know a few days ago I posted a link to a blog called Alison's Book Marks and how I wanted to win the book that she was currently giving away?  Well, yesterday I received an email from Alison herself congratulating me and letting me know that I had one.  Here is her blog post about it.  I'm so excited!  I love to win things and can't wait to read this book.

Winners Announced: The Girl She Used to Be



Today is the day!  Many many thanks to Hachette Book Group for allowing me to host yet another awesome giveaway here at Alison's Book Marks!  You guys ROCK.  (Click the link for more HBG giveaways from around the blogosphere!)


The Girl She Used to Be by David Cristofano goes to:


and

Jill 


Congratulations!!!



3 comments:

Amber said...

Congrats...it's always so awesome to win something!

Until tomorrow, Jennifer said...

love your blog. we a similiar in many ways. i have an 8 yr old little diva who is way too smart and 11 yr old boy, i watch same shows you do and love alot of same movies. looking forward to your posts

Sonya said...

congrats on winning!!