Saturday, March 13, 2010

Happy Birthday to My Friend, Renee

Tomorrow is my friend, Renee's birthday and we have had a birthday dinner planned for last night for awhile now.  Because I am sick with strep throat, I was not able to go but I did something so that I could be with them in spirit.  Here I am riding shotgun in Gia's truck; we chatted and laughed on our way to pick up everyone else.



Once we picked up everyone, Erin called shotgun so I rode in between Karen and Stacy.


I guess they decided to show me some love before moving me to the back seat.


The birthday girl!

I even had my own place at the table.


Gia and me


Me with Renee, the birthday girl


Erin, Gia, Stacy and me


Renee's friend, Brandy, Renee, Stacey, Karen, me, Gia, Erin and Stacy


Evidently I even entertained/watched Stacey's kids for a bit while they all went back up to get more food.  I think they went around and had me peering at other people in the restaurant; hopefully it wasn't anyone that knows me!


The "wanna be" piece of birthday cake


Renee feeding me some M&M's from the "wanna be" piece of birthday cake


Renee and I shared a special "Lady and the Tramp" moment with a noodle


but evidently I was a slob.  Renee cleaned off the mess I made of  myself with "mom spit"!



Getting some good loving from George!


Evidently Karen and I enjoyed some wine but it looks like she might have enjoyed a little too much!




We all gave Renee a gift certificate to Hairtage Day Spa because she has NEVER had a massage!




Brandy, Stacey, Gia, Renee, me hiding behind everyone, Stacy, Erin and Karen


Looks like  I had some fun around the restaurant before leaving.



After a fun evening with the girls, I went to potty......


took a shower........


and crawled into bed!  Thanks girls for an awesome time!


Hope you had a fantastic birthday Renee!  Sorry I missed out on all the fun!


4 comments:

Giaellis2 said...

HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE IT! I assure you, you had a fantastic night..........we made sure of it! :) Missed the "real" you tons and tons and tons though!

Renee said...

Thank you SOOOOOO much for the b'day wishes and the gift! See, you were there with us after all! Where's the after party pictures? :)

Amber said...

You mean that wasn't really you?!?!

It looks like everyone was wearing a Karen Holiday Orginal!

Happy Birthday Renee!

Birdie said...

Haha! Love the pic of you and Karen passed out:)