Friday, October 30, 2009

Trunk or Treat

Tonight was Trunk or Treat at Johnson Primary School. There were about 30 cars that decorated their trunks or the back of their SUV's or Trucks and the kids all walked around and went "trunk or treating". There were so many kids and cute costumes and some great decorations. Grace and Zachary had fun seeing all of their friends in costume and they got a head start on getting some candy.


Grace with another pirate, my friend, Stacy

Zach and Ethan


Carly and Grace


Erin Smith and Zachary



This was definitely the best decorated car. Karen and Jennie really went all out!
Zachary and Andrew

Grace, Ava and Reminy

Zachary, Zachary, Ethan and Alex



My good friends, Greg and Renee Miles and Jason and Gia Ellis
Gia, Jill and Renee

Crazy Girls!

Alex and Zach

3 comments:

Willis Party of 6 said...

How fun!!!! I can't wait to go to that next year:) The kids looked great in their costumes!

Giaellis2 said...

LOVE the pics!!!!!! I'm getting all caught up looking, now I just need to blog myself :) You should post the ones of us on FB so I can tag myself :) We are cute ;)

The Lowe Family said...

okay i couldn't see zach's pirate from the halloween night but it's sooooooo perfect!!! did u make that or buy it? it's so cute too!

is gia pulling a water bottle outta her butt? how did it get in there?