Monday, September 7, 2009

Guitar Hero Fun!

Dave and I decided to have a few friends over on Sunday afternoon/evening for a Labor Day get together. It just happened to be that every ones husbands were either gone or had to work so it was Dave with my friends Gia, Erin and Stacy and all of their kids. We grilled out hamburgers and hot dogs and had a ton of food to eat. There were a total of 9 kids here and they all ran around and played and had a great time until Jack, Stacy's little boy, fell while jumping on the trampoline and somehow hit his head "just right" and ended up having to go to the emergency room. He had a small puncture wound in his scalp and had to get one staple; he was a trooper and they came back and joined the fun. The adults all ended up playing guitar hero. Everyone had played but me but according to them, I caught on really quickly. Of course, I wasn't rocking it like they were and I was playing on the easiest level possible but it was a blast! Thanks guys for a fun night!

Stacy, Erin, Gia and Dave rocking out on Guitar Hero










2 comments:

The Lowe Family said...

that plant thingy on the wall behind gia's head in the 2nd to last picture makes her afro even bigger...i didn't know that was possible.

thanks for inviting me btw...whatever losers.

Giaellis2 said...

Ok, I thought that WAS my hair (mid-jump?) I am SCARY in all these pics! Someone send me to a Maury Make-over show! UGH! I'm soooooooo glad you didn't invite Jess and her ANGRY BARBARA! UGH! That was a fun night though! THANKS! Find Ava's webkin yet? **sigh**