Sunday, September 20, 2009

Day at the Beach

Today was a gorgeous day and Dave suggested that we go to the beach for a little while. I had lots of stuff that I wanted to try and get done at home but he said we might not have many more warm weekends to enjoy it so I reluctantly agreed. And it was so nice and relaxing. The kids played in the sand and in the water while Dave and I just sat.... and talked..... and read..... and napped all while listening to the sounds of the waves.

When we first walked up, we saw something that looked like a log on the sand. When we got closer we realized that it was a sand shark that someone had made.










2 comments:

The Lowe Family said...

summer and her clan keep going to the beach every weekend and i keep making fun of her saying "the beach is OVER". now i feel like an idiot...it looks beautiful!!

~Erin said...

I LOVE the picture of Grace jumping at you!! LOL!