Thursday, August 27, 2009

Ms. McBrayer's Teacakes - Yum Yum!

Paw (My Dad) came back today and he brought Zachary a huge container of Ms. McBrayer's teacakes. Ms. McBrayer is this sweet little lady where my parents live and she is one of the best cooks that I have ever met. She makes the best chicken and dressing that I have ever eaten and Zachary absolutely loves her teacakes. When Mom and Dad first got here, Zachary asked why they didn't bring him any teacakes so Daddy had her make some and brought them with him when he came back. She also sent a delicious lemon dessert which Grace loves and some yummy strawberries. I have no idea how many teacakes Zachary ate this afternoon after school. I do know that it was so many that I lost count. Grace ate some of the lemon dessert and just kept saying over and over how good it was. Then she said that Ms. McBrayer was "such a good cooker that she needs to be on the cooking channel". It was too cute and she meant every word of it!



No comments: