Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I'm Gonna Do It!

I've been meaning to start some sort of exercise program for awhile now and just have not been motivated to do it. But yesterday I started a program called C25k which stands for going from the couch to a 5k in 9 weeks. I have done it for 2 days now and feel really motivated but I'm telling you all about it so that I will feel even more accountable. Okay, I said it. I have started this program and I am going to continue doing it. Click on the link to check it out. It's pretty cool, especially if you have an iPhone or iPod.

2 comments:

Rob said...

Good for you. I look forward to reading about your progress.

Gia said...

YOU CAN DO IT JILLY BEAN!!!!!!!!!!!! It's so fun that we're all kinda doin it together too! After we "graduate" we're getting the C25K t-shirt and all running a 5k together! WOO HOO!