Sunday, March 8, 2009

Renee's Surprise Birthday Party!

My friend, Renee's birthday is next week and several of her friends got together and surprised her last night at Mongolian House. She thought she was just going to dinner with her husband and two other couples, Jacole and Russ and Gia and Jason. Then when she got there Shelby, Ben, Tammy, Wendi and I were also there and we jumped out and yelled "Surprise"! I was holding a "Happy Birthday" balloon and she was like "Who's birthday is it?" then about the time she said that, she realized we were there for her! The look on her face was priceless! She was completely and totally surprised! It was a fun night of good food, good friends and lots of laughter!




Surprise!
Renee, Wendi, Shelby hiding behind Wendi, Tammy, me, Gia and Jacole
Wendi, Renee, Jacole, Shelby, Gia, me and Tammy

1 comment:

Ellis Family said...

What a FUN night!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gotta do it again..............soon :)