Sunday, January 11, 2009

Twilight Again!



Twilight was playing at the base theater tonight so of course we had to go! Lara and I met several other friends at Gia's house for food and drinks before the movie. Thanks Gia! Then we all headed over to the theater. This was my 2nd time to see it and I enjoyed it just as much this time as the first. I was sitting next to my friend, Wendi, who has not read any of the books yet. She would get so tickled at some of the parts that if you had not read the books, you would think were really "cheesy"! So, I told her she just HAS to read the books. I think I am going to have to read them again.

1 comment:

Ellis Family said...

Thank YOU for coming and bringing Lara! It was a FUN night! We need to make it a monthly event! I'm dying to see "Confessions of a Shop-a-holic" That would be a FUN one to get together and drink beforehand :)