Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I Love Blogs!

Okay, can I just say that I think everyone needs a blog. I love blogs. I love to read blogs of people that I know and people that I don't know. Everyone's lives are just so different and interesting. I love keeping up to date on the day to day happenings of my friends' lives. This morning I stumbled upon a couple blogs of people that I knew in Virginia and I had to sit down and read their last several posts to find out what is going on with them. Okay, maybe I'm just nosy or curious. I come by that honestly from my Dad. Sorry Daddy, but you know it's true! :) But blogs are really a great way to keep in touch with friends and family about the little and big things that are going on in your life. They are also a great means of expressing yourself, especially when your significant other and best friend are not here to share all these little tidbits of interesting happenings or the hum-drum tidbits of every day life. So, there. Everyone needs a blog. I hope all my friends read this and are inspired to start their own!

2 comments: