Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Grace is V.I.P.

The VIP Breakfast on Friday morning.


Each week a different student from each classroom is chosen to be the V.I.P. or Student of the Week. Grace is the V.I.P. this week in Mrs. Flott's classroom. This person is the line leader where ever the class goes and they do things for the teacher if she needs them to. This morning Grace was presented with a V.I.P. award by Mrs. Perry and Ms. Roach and given a pencil and a certificate for a free kids meal at Logan's Roadhouse. An "All About Me" sign that lists some of her favorite things and a few pictures of her is hanging on a bulletin board in the hallway all week long. And on Friday, Dave and I will join her and the other V.I.P.'s at a special V.I.P. breakfast in the cafeteria. This is a special week for a special girl!

1 comment:

Lara said...

Congratulations, Grace!