Sunday, December 7, 2008

Why My Laptop Bag is Empty





I have lots of blogging to do about this past week which was a lot of fun up until yesterday. We went to Magic Kingdom yesterday which is a story by itself. We drove instead of taking the bus because we had checked out of Old Key West Resort and had not checked into Saratoga Springs yet. When we got back to our car, I noticed my laptop bag was in Geace's seat instead of in the floor where I left it. When I picked it up I noticed how light it was and asked Dave where my Macbook was and he said, "you're kidding right?". Our car had been broken into and my brand new Macbook was stolen along with our two iPhone chargers. Our checkbook may have been stolen also but I'm not sure. I've got to go through all our bags when we get home to see if I put it somewhere else. My purse and wallet had been rifled through but I don't think they took anything. The weird thing is that they didn't take the GPS, camera or Grace's DS.

We don't know how they got in because Dave and I both remember him locking it with the keyfob and hearing the horn honk.

We filed a police report but I know it is gone for good and I am just sick about it.

7 comments:

Ellis Family said...

Oh Jill! I am so sorry! WHat a crappy way to end a fun vaca!!!!!!! That truly sux :(

canscrap4u2 said...

please tell me you didn't have any pictures saved only on it...I"m sick about it too and it didn't even belong to me!

Name: The Bryant Family said...

I AM SO SORRY!

Jill said...

I had very few photos on there and most of those were not personal photos but photos I had downloaded from the internet, thank goodness.

Rob said...

Jill, I you heard anything since then?

Jill said...

Just wanted to let you all know that my insurance came through very quickly and I ordered a new MacBook one day last week and it came this past Tuesday! Yeah!!!!! Haven't heard anything regarding the police report though and whether or not it's been found.

Name: The Bryant Family said...

Whatever happened? Were you able to replace the laptop?