Saturday, December 20, 2008

My New MacBook

So many people have asked whatever happened regarding my computer being stolen. I haven't heard anything from the police report but I am happy to say that our insurance company, USAA, is awesome! They were so quick and easy to settle the claim and gave us the full amount of what it would cost to purchase a new MacBook just like I had and our 2 iPhone chargers less our deductible. The money was in our checking account within a couple of days and I ordered a new MacBook one day last week. It was shipped out almost immediately and I got it this past Monday. Yippeee!!!!

1 comment:

Ellis Family said...

WOO HOO!!!!!!!! So happy for you - what a pain in the butt, but at least USAA was ontop of it! :) See you next weekend for our Twilight date night! Merry Christmas!