Saturday, November 29, 2008

Black Friday

OK, call me crazy but I was one of those people that got up during the middle of the night to go Black Friday shopping. Lara, Rebecca and Chris Reiffer went with me. We left home at 4:30 am and went to the Exchange here on base. They were opening at 5 am and when we got there at 4:45, the line was from the front door, all the way down to the liquor store and people kept lining up behind us. When the doors were opened, everyone took off and made their way to whatever area they were wanting to shop in, which was mostly electronics. I can't say what I was shopping for because Grace is sitting here with me as I am writing this and I don't want her to know what she is getting for her birthday. Needless to say, I got what I wanted so it was worth getting up at 4:30 am for. It was also a successful trip for Lara, Rebecca and Chris.

The only thing is that they probably got to come home and go back to bed where I had to get ready for the pictures that we were going to have made but had to reschedule because Zachary got sick.

No comments: