Sunday, August 10, 2008

Puzzle Fun

I found this puzzle at Wal-Mart on clearance not too long ago and couldn't believe my luck when I saw it. Of course I had to have it and came home and immediately started working on it. It had 1,000 pieces and Grace and Zachary quickly tired of it that first day. But we worked on it for a few minutes each day and finally after about 2 weeks, we finished it this morning. We haven't been able to eat at our dining room table for about 2 weeks and I know that I will eventually have to pick it all up but I want to savor it for a few more days.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

canscrap4u2 said...

At Wal Mart in the glue dept. there is a puzzle roll thing that you can roll it up in and you dont' have to take it apart, and also you can coat it with puzzle glue and frame it. I would, if I were as big an Elvis fan as you are.