Saturday, July 26, 2008

Last Day in Alabama


Well, we go home tomorrow. Dave arrived yesterday afternoon while we were at the movie seeing "Space Chimps". Today we went over to Madison and spent the afternoon with Kerry and her family. Dave and Mark went to see the new Batman movie which they loved. Kerry and I went shopping in this neat little shop around the corner from her house called The Pink Zebra - cute stuff - while Nana and Paw kept all the kids at home. Then we went to eat at Cheeburger Cheeburger. It was a nice evening so we sat outside. Of course, Zachary was intrigued by the fountain and I told him that he could just dip his hand in it but not in the spray. He said, "okay Momma". Next thing I knew his hand was in the spray and water was going everywhere. He loved that. I didn't.



I finally got him away long enough to eat and then he was back at the fountain. Although he did love their onion rings!

No comments: