Saturday, July 5, 2008

July 4th Celebration


We celebrated July 4th with many of our neighbors at a "neighborhood block party" which our friends, the Opsitos', hosted at their house. Thanks Angie and Jeff! I think about 80 people attended and we had hamburgers, hotdogs, BBQ pork, BBQ chicken and all the trimmings. They rented a dunk tank and an enormous blow up slip-n-slide for the kids but I heard that many of the adults had a go at it after we went home. Everyone had a blast and spending time with friends was a great way to celebrate the fourth!



Maddie & Zach going down the slip-n-slide



Maddie & Grace



Maddie & Zach


We ended the night with sparklers!



After we got home, we gave the kids a warm bath and Dave and I were going to watch the LA Galaxy soccer game that came on at 10:30. When I came into our room, Dave and Zach were both laying in our bed with their LA Galaxy jerseys on. Zachary looked up at me and I took the first picture then he turned his head, closed his eyes and he was out for the night.


No comments: