Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Why I Miss Waters Edge Church

I just recently found a friend's blog (his name is Rob Shepherd and you can see his blog under my list of blogs) through the web site of the church we attended in Virginia. He has some of the funniest posts that I have ever read. I guess you would have to know him and be familiar with Waters Edge to really get a lot of it. Just recently, they finished a series titled "I Love the 80's" and the guys on staff performed "Hangin Tough" by New Kids on the Block. Check out the video.




How many churches have you ever been to that would do something like that? This is just one of the the things that we loved about Waters Edge. You never knew what was going to happen or what Stu, the pastor, might do. And the message was always relevant to our lives as they are today. Going to church was fun and exciting and you woke up on Sunday morning wanting to go.

No comments: