Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Girl's Night Out

Okay, I just have to say that I had a much needed girl's night out last night. Me and six other girls (all Moms) piled into one minivan and went to see Sex and the City. As we went to each house and picked up everyone, it was so funny to see all the Dad's standing at the doors with the kids waving bye to Mom as we backed out the driveway. You would have thought that none of us had been out without the kids in a VERY long time and the truth is, probably none of us had been. We talked and laughed all the way to the theater and didn't stop until we got home much later that night. The movie was absolutely hysterical. I laughed so hard that I cried. I had seen the show before but haven't seen all the episodes. Now I want to go back and start at the very first episode and watch every show of every season. It was that good.

We all also had so much fun that we decided that it should be something we do monthly. So, until next month........

1 comment:

Name: The Bryant Family said...

I went to see it with friends too. Fun, fun, fun!