Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Church Signs

I was going to copy something from Rob Shepherd's blog with his permission but decided to just let those of you that want to see it take a look at it on your own. You can view his blog at http://www.robshep.com/ and it is titled Church Signs. It is too funny.

I really should be packing right now instead of sitting here at this computer. We are leaving tomorrow to go to Washington DC to see the LA Galaxy play DC United on Sunday. Dave has become a big soccer fan and we both like David Beckham and thought this would be fun. We'll show the kids around DC on Friday and Saturday, go to the game on Sunday and then come home. I think it's on ABC Sunday at noon. Watch it and you might see us! How cool would that be? Okay, I'm going to pack now. Really, I am.

1 comment:

Name: The Bryant Family said...

Oh my gosh, do you know how many premiership games I've suffered through? Okay, suffered isnt' the right word b/c "football" isn't so bad. And it's almost always over in 90 minutes!