Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Halloween






I wanted to share some pictures from Halloween. We carved our pumpkin on Monday before Halloween. I was hoping the kids would help me get all the insides out but they thought it was gross. I personally think it is gross too but I did it anyway. I actually carved my first pumpkin last year. For whatever reason, we didn't carve pumpkins when I was growing up. Anyway, Grace & Zachary picked the design and it was a ghost flying by a window and it actually turned out really well! They had fun trick or treating but ended up getting tired pretty quickly so we really didn't stay out all that long. Zachary was Captain Jack Sparrow and Grace was his pirate princess maiden. They had more fun handing out candy to the trick or treaters than they did going trick or treating. I'm just glad it only comes around once a year.